# Learn By Example
A hands-on introduction to Chevere using example scripts.
# Examples Repository
The repository chevere/examples holds a variety of working examples that will help you to learn how to use Chevere.
👍🏾 Feel free to contribute to this repository
- Clone the repository (requires git).
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:chevere/examples.git
Will clone it to
- Install the dependencies (requires Composer).
The dependencies will be at
👴🏾 All files and folders use a numeric index representing levels of complexity
To run the ubiquitous "Hello, World":
- Use an IDE for code and reference highlighting
- Check the interfaces and exceptions reference
- Check Chevere\Tests namespace which contains unit testing on everything
The examples repo is a playground, everything concerning potential uses is welcome.
🧔🏾 Try to think about Chevere as butter, you want it (mostly) everywhere