# Testing Standard
# Testing Software
- Tests should be compatible with the latest PHPUnit (opens new window) production release.\
- Code coverage requires to install pcov (opens new window).
- All components must be tested and covered
- Must be named with
- Must be located at
- Configuration for PHPUnit can be found at phpunit.xml (opens new window).
- Use configuration at phpunit-report.xml (opens new window) for testing with code coverage.
# Running tests
To run tests:
vendor/bin/phpunit -c phpunit.xml
To run tests with code coverage report at
vendor/bin/phpunit -c phpunit-report.xml
To run filtered tests use the
vendor/bin/phpunit -c phpunit-report.xml --filter ActionTest
Check PHPUnit Documentation (opens new window) for all available options.